Saturday, November 13, 2010

CAUGHT ON TAPE CPS ABUSING MY BABIES 2010-04-27

This video was uploaded from an Android phone. My family has been violated to the fullest. How can this be allowed. These poeple come in to my home without even being invited, without having a warrant, or an emergency. Went through my house{found nothing} got in my face, tried to scare me saying they could take my kids. I had enough and told them to "get the fuck out of here." A couple hours later they come back with Fontana PD,took our babies. Got no help!! Lawyers lied to us,told us wrong court times, and never return our calls. Cps lied! Dcfs lied! Something is wrong with this picture. We weren't perfect, and there were some problems in our home. Was our kids abused? No, our kids were happy and are very smart and are very much loved. Before this I always thought cps help children. About two weeks after these kidnappers took my kids I started to do some research to find any help that may be of some help. During that time I found lots of stuff I didn't want to even believe could be happening let alone I never even heard of shit like this happenning. And it sure didn't help when every time I see something new soon after it would happen to us. U could only imagin what parents go through. The info I thought would be helpful didn't help either and that shows just how corupt this is. Instead of these people following the rules of their policy,the constitution of US, and state laws they will rather lie and say they are out for the kids' best intrest and that they are all for ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nT60-QblhM&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment