Friday, January 7, 2011

HORRIBLE! "My Daddy Ate My Eyes" (California father accused of biting out his 4-year-old son's eyes)

A court hearing for a man accused of biting out his 4-year-old son's eyes has been postponed. Deputy Public Defender Joel E. Lueck said in court Wednesday that Angel Vidal Mendoza is still recovering in the hospital after hacking his legs with an ax after the eye incident. Meanwhile, Judge Colette Humphrey issued a gag order prohibiting attorneys and investigators from commenting about the case. Mendoza's son is in the care of Child Protective Services. According to an affidavit, he told investigators "my daddy bit me on my eyes and hands." Members of the family declined to comment in Kern County Superior Court. Mendoza is accused of mayhem, torture and child cruelty. The next court date could be as early as Friday.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYAo44gyEf4&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment